Heading into winter, now is the perfect time to make a nourishing body scrub.
This scrub is full of vitamins, protein, and antioxidants that will help turn dry, scaly winter skin, soft and smooth. On top of making your skin look beautiful, it also makes you smell like a wonderful oatmeal cookie!
Keeps fresh in one of my clip top jars for up to 3 months.
- 3/4 cup oats
- 3/4 cup organic brown sugar
- 3/4 cup organic white sugar
- 1/2 cup organic coconut oil
- 1/4 cup organic olive oil
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
How to Assemble:
- In a food processor, pulse oats until coarse sugar-like texture
- Heat coconut oil in sauce pan or in the microwave until it’s in a liquid form
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl
- Portion scrub out into individual jars
- Store in a cool place for up to three months