Roasted Chicken, Tomato & Goats Cheese Pizza
This roast chicken, tomato & Goats Cheese Pizza gives a crispy gourmet snack or meal for all ages. Great and easy to get the kids in the kitchen and my KK Pizza Pan ensures crispy prefection everytime! Enjoy!
- 1x Brought or homemade pizza base
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 90g Goats Cheese
- 600g Tomatos - Quartered ( or if cherry, halved)
- 2 Tb Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tb Brown Surgar
- Other Toppings of your choice
- Preheat Oven at 200 degreesC
- Drizzle Tomato with Balsamic vinegar and surgar, and bake in a baking dish for approx. 20min or until tomatoes are soft.
- While Tomatoes are cooking, BBQ or pan fry chicken until cooked through. Cut into thick slices. Place pizza base on KK pizza pan, cook for approx. 10min until Browned lightly.
- Remove base from oven & top with tomatoes, chicken, cheese and toppings of your preferance - mushroom, olive, capsicum ect.
- Cook for approx. 10min or until pizza is browned.
- Top with rocket before serving